- Current enrollment at USC as a full-time student (12 units or more)
- Must be an accounting, finance, or information systems major, or have the intent to declare such a major.
- Minimum Requirement: Sophomore Status (at least 32 units); Graduate Students are also eligible.
- GPA requirements:
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.00
- Must maintain a major GPA of 3.30 while achieving no lower than a B- in any accounting class.
- Transfer students: 3.50 transfer GPA (only applicable if applicant does not yet have a USC GPA).
Mandatory Fraternity Events
- TBD: Pledge Social (Mandatory for Pledges; Optional for Initiates, Active 1’s and 2’s)
- Saturday, February 25th, 2017: Community Service Event at LA Food Bank
- Saturday, February 4th, 2017: BAP Retreat
- Wednesday, April 12nd, 2017: Election General Meeting
|REQUIREMENTS||GM(meetings)||P & C(hours)||CS(hours)||FUND(credits)|
Professional or Coaching Hours
- Pledge: Attend at least 8 meetings and 7 additional professional hours
- Initiate: Attend at least 6 meetings and 5 additional professional hours
- Active 1: Attend at least 2 meetings and 4 additional professional hours
- Active 2+: Attend at least 2 meetings and 4 additional professional hours
Members must display professional conduct in order to receive credit for attending general meetings. Members carrying side conversations, using electronic devices, and other unprofessional behavior during the presentation will NOT receive attendance credit for that meeting.
- Pledge: 7 hours per semester
- Initiate: 6 hours per semester
- Active 1: 5 hours per semester
- Active 2+: 4 hours per semester
Members who RSVP but fail to show up to the event without proper notification will receive 1 strike.
- Professional photo shoot
- BAP merchandise sales
- Raffle drawing for lunch/dinner with professionals
- Beta Alpha Pie Toss
Outside Hours (optional)
Beta Alpha Psi recognizes professional and community service hours completed outside the organization (i.e. workshops held by the Career Placement and Planning Center and community service events held by other organizations). You can earn a maximum of 2.5 outside professional hours and 2.5 outside community service hours. However, to receive credit for those hours, you must: (1) confirm the eligibility of the event with the VP of Membership at least 24 hours before the event, (2) fill out a confirmation form online at www.uscbap.org, and (3) take a photo of yourself at the event and submit to email@example.com for verification within 72 hours of the event. Please click here for more details.
- 1st Strike: Warning will be given
- 2nd Strike: Member must earn 2 additional service hours or fundraising credits
- 3rd Strike: Grounds for expulsion from BAP